Sunday, March 16, 2014

Not Quite Back . . .

Dear Loyal Readers:

I do apologize for this recent long delay in regular posts ! !
My few reasons include (but are not exclusive to): 

1)  I am currently engaged in The Great 2014 Purge (cleaning / organizing my home-office, going through every thing I own to sort out the unnecessary items that are distractions and /or sentimental burdens). 

2)  My other web site needs a complete overhaul of content and remodeled for structure (a time-consuming endeavor... as it has seven 'main' pages, several sub-sections, countless videos, and a twenty-two page photo gallery.)

_   _   _   _   _


3)  Most Importantly, I started a New Part-Time Business that I'm Excited About... I Help People Get FREE Energy (Natural Gas & Electric) and Get Paid to Show Others How to Do the Same. 

(Currently only available in the US in Texas, New York, Illinois,
Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts,
California, Rhode Island, Delaware, Virginia, New Hampshire, and DC,
with more States and Providences to Open in the Near Future.)

Do you know ANYONE living in the above locations?
Do they use Natural Gas or Electricity?  Yes?

Go Immediately to the Web Site below...
And Watch the Four 'Short' Videos
(Opportunity, Company, Business, & Getting Paid):


You Don't Have to Live in the USA to Engage this Opportunity !!
(You MUST be Honest, Hard-Working, Teachable, and have
a Desire to Make a Difference in Other People's Lives.)



Ever Yours,
Jahmahn

aka: JMann




;-/


No comments:

Post a Comment