Thursday, August 23, 2012

Watching the 'Other' Animals !?



I took the day off, from my regular people-watching

AND part time zoological activities, to spend an

afternoon at the Seneca Park Zoo ! !



A White Rhino Siesta !!


 "What did you call my mama ?!"


"Who's That Howling?"


Soooo Serious !!

 
Looking for a Shady Place to Chill !!


"Hey, let's play !?"


"Sea Lion Dance"


"You can't catch me!"


They Were Playing Tag...


"Tag You're It"


"I'll just hide here!"


 "If I don't move, maybe they won't see me !?"


So Majestic !!


Rochester's Miniature Coral Reef...


"Miniature Reef"


The Reef Boss!


All the kids were yelling, "Hey there's Nemo!"



HEY ROCHESTER . . .
After Waiting for More than Six Years...
Your African Safari Begins ! !


"African Adventure"


"Hey, Where's the Sign for Toledo?"


A Stunning View !!


With a Great Place to Rest & Refresh!


"Will YOU be my friend?"


"Screaming for Attention"
 
 
"This IS My Good Side, Right ??!"


The King !!
 

One Sleepy Queen!


"All Aboard!"


A Penthouse With a View . . .


"It's too HOT to play!"


"Bored Baboons"


"I KNOW what you're thinking !!"


The Elephant's Home...


"Elephant Enrichment"


Heading in for the Enrichment Class !!


This One is for Brian !!


"One for Brian!"


So Beautiful . . .


"Clean Feet"


and So Rare ! !


"Here Kitty Kitty"


One Last Stop to Check Out the Tiger...



"If You Don't Come Visit Us Soon...
We're Going to Get You !!"





A GREAT WAY to
SPEND the DAY ! ! !





2222 St Paul Street
Rochester, NY 14617


=>   Here's the Map   <=





Ever Your Humble Servant,
Jahmahn

;-/





.




No comments:

Post a Comment